Block One is a modern, four story building located in Old Town Fort Collins and opened in 2015. Located between New Belgium Brewery and the El Burrito restaurant; this river-front property is the first development of the Poudre River District project. The Block One building features PEC Engineering, Encompass Technologies, 11 luxurious furnished apartments to rent and the Block One Events venue. Sounds like heaven already, right? This building is privately owned and managed by Encompass Technologies, a leading software development firm in Fort Collins.
Privately Owned and Managed By Kent O'Neil and Jonathan O'Neil
Building Completion | January 23rd, 2015
Property Manager | Leah Dunn
Main Building Construction | Brinkman Partners | www.brinkmanpartners.com
Main Building Architect | [au]workshop | www.auworkshop.co
PEC Engineering Tenant Finish Tenant Finish | Bryan Construction | www.bryanconstruction.com
Block One Events Tenant Finish | Thunderpup Construction | www.thunderpup.com
Tenant Finish Architect | SPD Architecture | www.spdarchitecture.com
* The building sits on the very first city block established in Fort Collins in the mid 1800's (hence the name Block One).
* 3 minute walk to New Belgium Brewery
* The Poudre River, Rocky Mountains and Old Town Fort Collins can be seen from almost every window in the building
* Depending on where you are standing, you could throw a rock and hit the Poudre Bike Trail (in other words, it's close)
* In 2015, Block One was a winner of the Fort Collins Urban Design Award (special thanks to our architects at the [au]workshop)
* In 2015, the Block One project was also selected as the Best New Addition to a Downtown in the major city category of the Downtown Colorado Inc. Governor's Awards for Downtown Excellence (another special thanks to our architects at the [au}workshop)
* 2 blocks from Old Town Square in downtown Fort Collins